Achievements & Acknowledgements
- ['18] Student P. Zyska is awarded the MLP Leistungspreis 2018 for his Bachelor thesis on "Verilog code generation of a Cache Coherency Snooping Protocol with extended PDA"
Research Projects & Third-party funding
- ['20] Cost coverage confirmation of the MPC-group Baden Württemberg for FPGA test environment.
- ['19] Member of the SEPIA project consortium to apply for the BMBF program ZuSE. Proposal reached final stage of the application process but was not funded.
- ['22] Invited by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) to peer review for the Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems
- ['21] Invited by the IEEE Photonics Society to peer review for the IEEE Photonics Journal
- ['20] Invited member of the Technical Program Committee for the 2020 ISAIC International Symposium
- ['07-'11] 10 IBM Invention Achievement Awards for granted patents
- ['10] IBM High Value Patent Invention Achievement Award
- ['09] IBM Second Plateau Invention Achievement Award
- ['08] IBM First Plateau Invention Achievement Award
- ['07] IBM First Patent Application Achievement Award
Course of Studies
- ['11] Dr. rer. nat (PhD equivalent) issued 'magna cum laude', Alumni
- ['01] Dipl. Inf. (MScCE equivalent) issued 'with honors'